Pages

30 Nov 2013

A twist on a classic

 
 
Mr W often teases me that I have fleeting commitments to well, pretty much everything - not to him I hasten to add. He's got a point. I often leap into new projects and hobbies with complete gusto, only to get bored quite quickly - particularly if DIY or any sort of cleaning is involved. I'm losing a little bit of steam with 'Project Breakfast'. Surely there's a limit to how creative one can be when it comes to simply making breakfast.
 
This morning, all I could think of was cheese on toast, but with the pressure of this post weighing heavily on my mind, and in the absence of beer and mustard, I substituted milk and onions, and voila! Sussex Rarebit was born.
 
A tad stodgy and rich, I may just stick to cheese on toast in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...